In light of the current situation, the well-being of our staff and guests is our top priority. To keep yourself and others healthy, we are taking extra steps to be vigilant. This includes heightening our cleaning and sanitation standards, and strictly re-enforcing handwashing protocols amongst all employees.
We will be closed Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.
The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. We are taking the necessary measures to respond to the situation accordingly.
– The Versailles Family
Cuban food at its best!
“I admit that this chicken is a masterwork.” – Los Angeles Times
One of LA’s most popular restaurants, Versailles offers traditional Cuban dishes including our signature dish – our Famous Pollo Versailles – juicy roasted chicken marinated in our original garlic Mojo sauce.
1415 S. La Cienega Blvd
10319 Venice Blvd
17410 Ventura Blvd
- This dish (when translated mean “old clothes”) is a traditional Cuban meal – thinly shredded flank steak prepared in a authentic tomato and wine sauce.
- Croquetas De Jamon - Ham Croquettes
- Shredded beef sautéed in olive oil with citrus juice and onions.
- Homemade corn tamales stuffed with lean pork topped with garlic sauce and onions.
- Stipes of sirloin steak cooked in a simmering blend of bell peppers, onions, olive oil and tomato sauce.
- Chicken and Pork Combo topped with mojo and onions.
- Pork Chops marinated in citrus juice with generous amount of Versailles garlic mojo sauce, sauteed and herbs.
- Classic Cuban style roasted pork marinated in Versailles uniques garlic mojo criollo sauce roasted to perfection.
- Versailles famous juicy roasted half chicken marinated in our delicious garlic sauce garnished with sliced onions.
- Tender boneless chunks of beef with potatoes cooked in a tomato basil sauce to create the perfect beef stew.